Ack, I’m caught in that post-spring break crunch. I have too much going on these next coupla weeks: polymidterm preparation, lab reports, group projects, interviews, advising sessions, MATLAB homework, god the MATLAB homework, finalizing what I’m doing this summer, deciding what I’m taking next year, and other things I would write but won’t because honestly you probably stopped caring at “polymidterm”———siiiiiiiigh my to-do list is at a record long for the year.
So in times of crisis, I blog.
I spent spring break on a satisfying li’l east coast excursion with some good friends from high school. We started here in Philly, went up to New York—–where we checked out the MoMA and a nifty jazz club—–and topped it off with some Boston. We ended up ditzing around Yale and Harvard and MIT for a good part—–basically a chunk of college touring I didn’t do back when it actually mattered. But I saw some sights, met some people, caught up with some old friends, and reminded some acquaintances that I exist. It was a nice time.
Aside from some touristy things, another highlight was an Improv Asylum show that we caught in Boston. I lost my voice laughing. There’s actually nothing more I can add to this part of the narrative because you can’t really retell improvised comedy, y’know? But uh, it was
Anyway, because it was a nice way to end the post last time, here are
things I’m currently excited about:
- more high school pals visiting this weekend
- that panorama ↑ I managed to take of the Widener library at har-har vard
- maaaybe getting to take an art class next semester?
- spring fling performer announcements
- this new caffeine and menthol-infused shampoo that I’m totally a sucker for getting
- Vince Gilligan
- the latest issue of PennScience
- my contest winning t-shirt design for the bioengineering major 8-)
- 10 more honeycrisps in my fridge
- going to bed literally now